Makita SP6000J1 165mm 6-1/2in Plunge Circular Saw with 55in Guide Rail
- Included 55" guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°)
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2in Plunge Circular Saw with 55in Guide Rail Comes with:
- 48T Carbide Tipped Blade (B-07353)
- Hex Blade Wrench (783203-8)
- 55" Guide Rail (194368-5)
- Tool Case
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2in Plunge Circular Saw with 55in Guide Rail Specification:
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2in
- Arbor: 20mm (13/16")
- Max Cutting Capacity 90°: 2-3/16"
- Max Cutting Capacity 45°: 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed: 2,000 - 5,200 RPM
- Watts Out: 1,800
- AMPS (120V): 12
- Overall Length: 13-3/8"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 16.5